Office 365 is a name most businesses reckon with. The latest version of the Microsoft Office software is hosted online and includes Exchange Online, Microsoft Office Web Apps and more. So while you may be using Office 365 suite for your business, do you have a backup solution in place to protect your Exchange Online mailbox?
Microsoft does not backup your Exchange Online data, so all your vital information, email communication may be lost forever, in case of a data disaster. This is where an offsite backup solution like IDrive helps. IDrive cloud backup brings you server backup for Office 365 Exchange Mailbox. The best part is, you can continue working on your systems as usual while backup.
How can businesses benefit from IDrive’s Office 365 Exchange Mailbox backup?
- With IDrive's Office 365 Exchange Mailbox backup, you never have to stop your operations while you are backing up your mailbox data. This comes as a great relief as you can continue business as usual.
- You can choose to backup individual or multiple mailboxes to the cloud. Your backed up emails, calendars, contacts, tasks (eml, vcf, ics format) are stored in compressed format in your IDrive cloud backup account.
- You can schedule backups for multiple mailboxes to keep your data protected against any disaster.
- Your data is encrypted with military grade 256-bit AES encryption on transfer and storage. On sign up for an IDrive cloud backup account, you can choose a private encryption key, known only to you and not stored anywhere on our servers.
- You can restore mailbox to Office 365 Exchange Online mailbox or locally. In case of local restores, you can retrieve your mailbox data in eml, vcf, ics format with folder structure intact.
The sub-account feature in IDrive cloud backup allows you to create multiple accounts, within your storage space.
Protect NAS devices with IDrive Online Backup
Secure data on your Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices like Asustor, Synology, Netgear and QNAP with IDrive cloud backup apps.
IDrive online backup allows you to perform point-in-time recovery with a historical view of your data.
Business Compliance with IDrive Cloud Backup
IDrive online backup can assist companies to comply with HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, SEC / NASD, mandated by the government while storing electronic data.
With IDrive cloud backup, you can protect your precious data securely by paying as less as $52.12 for 2TB online storage space, for the first year.
Get an IDrive online backup account, now to explore more features suited for your business!
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive ® BMR
Protect your business critical data
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with Snapshots and Virtualization.
Here's what the experts say:
There's a heck of a lot to like about IDrive. It can do things that none of the alternatives can.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
You can set your own encryption key for your data, which means extra protection...
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.